You are on the SEARCH CLINICAL 5 page
On this page, health care professionals can find medical information at ease from reliable websites such as such as the top 5 reliable clinical websites – GP Notebook, NICE CKS, patient.info, guidelines.co.uk and SIGN.
- This default homepage is set to CLINICAL 5 which means it searches for information from the top 5 reliable clinical sites: GP Notebook, NICE CKS, patient.info, Guidelines.co.uk and SIGN. Most of you will only ever need this page.
- However, if this search does not reveal enough, try the CLINICAL 10
- The NHS CCG SITES is particularly good for finding clinical protocols and patient information leaflets developed by specialist clinical departments.
- For more SPECIALISED INFORMATION, consider one of the other tabs: PRESCRIBING, CANCER CARE, RESEARCH, GP TRAINING, PHYSIO, COUNSELLING, DRUGS/ALCOHOL/SEX, TRAVEL, HERBAL MEDICINE, ETHICS & LAW
- And finally, the VITALS & TOOLS tab – quick access to CLINICAL VITAL SIGNS for different age groups – which I still refer to all the time even after 20 something years of practice. But also, lots of clinical tools, questionnaires and calculators